Registration is open for football!!
Football Registration Closes August 3rd!!
Flag Football for all!!
D1 Little Rock Summer Programs
Acceleration/Speed & Olympic Weight Training Camps & Dead Week Training
- August 3rd: Youth Football League Registration Closes
- August 3rd: Football Evaluations (Tackle & Flag) @ Little Rock Christian beginning at 2PM
- August 5th: Coaches Meeting/Draft @ Pulaski Academy, 6PM
- August 16-17th: Beginning Season Football Jamboree, Tackle & Flag @ Central High School
- August 23rd: Football Season Begins
- September 21st: Basketball Registration Opens
- October 13-26th: Football League Playoffs
- November 1st: 5k Run/Walk for Childhood Obesity Awareness
- December 11-13th: Jammin' for Jackets Basketball Tournament
The Little Rock School District and Life CHAMPS are proud to bring the 1st 5K Run/Walk for Childhood Obesity Awareness to Little Rock!
Over the past three decades, childhood obesity rates in America have tripled, and today, nearly one in three children in America are overweight or obese. The numbers are even higher in African American and Hispanic communities, where nearly 40% of the children are overweight or obese. This race is to help bring awareness to the critical role that obesity plays in many other serious health conditions, several of which are also the leading causes of preventable deaths—these include heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, and certain types of cancer. Obesity rates within children in Arkansas rank 6th and adults, 3rd in the country.
Help us bring awareness to obesity and take the necessary steps to beat out this disease!
Register on our Life CHAMPS site!